Irrational, adj – not logical or reasonable
1. Do so only if necessary. Life is much to short for their nonsense.
2. Continue to be logical with them despite their lack of it. Teach by example!
3. Ask them questions such as: “How does that make any sense?” “Huh?” “Does your head hurt?”
4. Deep breaths. In and out.
5. Suppress any political aspirations they may have, which are likely just so they can be among their kind.
6. Pray for them, if this is your thing.
7. Keep them away from the children. Far, far away.
8. Try to help them channel it for good use.
10. Walk away.
11. Let karma handle it.