Craigslist scams, application fees, anxiety…
My husband and I were given sixty days to vacate our apartment because our new property management company wants to remodel the building. We have lived here for over two years and like it but with no choice, we’ve had to get looking.
As the negative aspects of moving started to sprout, I realized I had to nip those before they grew. So instead, I decided to focus on the positive things. Positivity begets positivity and I believe in making it swirl all around me. (FYI – it worked, we found a place that is absolutely amazing!)
11 Positive Things About Moving
1. It’s a time to purge oneself of unnecessary material things.
2. Rediscovery of lost items. (so that’s what happened to that ring…)
3. New beginnings.
4. Fresh paint and new carpet.
5. Making $$ from a garage sale.
6. Makes it easier to make other changes with a new beginning…
7. New restaurants to discover within walking distance.
8. A change in routine. That’s good for the soul.
9. Housewarming parties!
10. Opportunity to find a place that corrects what was wrong with your current place.
11. A clean slate with new neighbors ;)